- Should work with caching
- Should be able to disable it completly in theme options and just show normal links
- Has to send referer somehow to amazon so they know where the click is comming from (else i get banned)
Link Hiding Locations:
- Table Buttons
- Make the Table image also clickable and hide it
- Kaufen Button inside posts (top and after content)
- Kaufen button from post listings (category pages bottom and homepage new post listings)
How it should work:
Please copy how it works from https://strawpoll.de/kinderplanschbecken
Additional Stuff that i would like after it works:
- Automaticly create the Amazon Affiliate Links from the ASIN used in posts: (
) The Number inside the shortcode is the asin
- For this there must be a theme option to enter tracking id
- I think you can use the asa plugin already installed to do this
This is for a different Projekt! Should be started with a backup of this website. Will send you the data when this website is finished.
- Basicly i want to copy some parts of another website for a new project of mine. Will send you all needed plugins and wordpress login when we start. Basicly i want to autogenarate a whole website with amazon content. For this i use the plugin aawp.de. aawp has a template system that i would like to use if possible so i can update the plugin. If aawp is to shitty to work with, i can buy amazon simple admin 2 premium plugin, could be that its better esp. its caching. You can decide what you like more to work with.
- First thing i need is a copy of the table like you can find it on https://strawpoll.de/kinderplanschbecken. Must be responsive. (i already made tablepress responsive with my theme)
- It should have everything lead to amazon just like strawpoll. I want to use ELF Plugin again so no links are visable to Google in the source code.
- Next i need what you can see here on strawpoll as a shortcode:Should be pretty easy to make.
- Next is i need a function like on this picture:Basicly it shows Link to Amazon.de where normaly is shown link from browser. (if this is much work we can just leave it out its just nice to have i dont want to pay much money for this)
- This could be hard to make, dont know enough about coding to really tell. First some short explanation. The website content in the end will be created with a mass page generator plugin (serp shaker). After i run it i will have something like 15.000-25.000 pages~ If you look again at https://strawpoll.de/kinderplanschbecken#Auswertung_der_Umfrage:_Beliebte_Kinderplanschbecken you see a poll. I want this in my website too. There are multiple Poll plugins, so i will just use one of them. Problem is, it has to look real so i need to autopopulate it from start. Basicly it has to use the Amazon bestseller Data like the table to choose 5 products. I need a way to input some randomized votes when the website is started. Something like 20-70 Votes in total, then randomize the single votes for products and make it so the first bestselling item should get like 50-60%, second 30-40% and so on, BUT it should obviously not go over 100% :). I hope you undestand what i mean. Perhaps this can be done with a script before i put the website online. After that users should be able to vote normally.
- I need some kind of caching for everything, so it does not get updated more then once per day. The aawp and asa2 plugin both have caching function, i dont know which is best to use. But with around 20.000 pages i cant update on the fly everytime because it will make the website slow as fuck.